Sunday, August 25, 2013

Real News?? IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Ly Cao Skreslet ?? WTF? Warfare01 JSirakas

OK My readers.....yeah,yeah its been awhile since I've been on here but life does go on well for some and i guess their are some important things you just never forget or let go....i know this from personal experience.

So I got a real job and got my BA from this damn school and yet i still live here and even a new wife.
So since she prelaw...she has help me with all the shitload of emails requests i got in my email and about my blog which i will be going commercial $$$ and  added word press account to keep this going.

My story has gone mainstream and even local news , reporters, other journalists and TV have been asking more of what i have and where to follow the leads to all this. The people involved...the places and especially the photos!!! 

And yeah also our local law enforcement? i guess since somewhere out there the gathering the amount of shit that was never seen or known until now!!!

Their what a horseshit commet : " We cannot confirm or deny that a investigation is underway"  

WTF??!

SO fucking crawling at a Snail pace.?? THIS SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE COMING MONTHS IF NOT SOONER THAN WEEKS?!!!


The Photo themselves show a very unique timeline of dates and events which I guess no one fucking looked it up or hell even thought to ask?!@#$% at time until now.

SO TO EVERYONE....EVERYWHERE!!!!
COME FORWARDED WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE OR KNOW.


So far I am dying for the interview of Mr. Sirakas....because well personally...i gave that bitch (Ly Cao or Skreslet? ) a chance to apologize to me and yeah she forgot everything about me.....like she said.." it's your problem now?...so giving me a hpv is my problem?? 
Yeah, yeah i move on but fuck that shit of forgetting!!

So for now....I actually helping with 'OFFICALS" *wink * *wink*
(of course I'm not fuckedup to actually meet them )))

To show where the evidence that need to bring this shit down old school down.
And with everyone who link and sent photos of whats been going on for the past 8years 
when i started this shit.

OK,Ok...some photos are fucking hard to believe and see yet these are actual people lives & real.

One bitch lied,cheated and fuck up alot of people lives.
Another bitch was told to lied to fuck one life and so to get rid of him.
And now the one that got so fucked will come back from hell 
and
now all their lives are fucked.

the Circle of Life.


 






 




So as to not fuck up the out come of this shit and let the legal experts to get up off the asses and take this bitch down and everyone involved...and yeah kinda of  twisted justice that now she'll will be going to jail and  maybe both?? or all??  BECAUSE I SURE TAKING PHOTO WITH SUPPOSEDLY UNDERAGE GIRL IN BONDAGE SITUATION CAN COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU..HAHA 
I've been actually getting legal advice from the Monticello and their conclusion comes down to free speech and public information.

OHH YEAH I DID GET FUCKING PERMISSION FROM THE OWNERS OF THE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS...AS FOR THE OTHERS' ITS FUCKING PUBLIC DOMAIN BITCHES!!!!


SO EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD SUMMER AND I'LL SEE YOU THE FALL SEMESTER!!!!-