Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ly Uyen Cao - Not All Asian girl's are like her!!

You know I can't wait to go school there....but I rather not have anyone think all viet girls are like this!!! She did it on her own and what she did to her boyfriend ( joe ) was really shitty and mean.

I am too viet, but my parents wouldn't let me get away with any of this crap she been doing here. I love this school and I work hard at getting excepted here for the fall. But like all asian's we follow a very tradition family unit. This bf who ever he is??? seem to be the one that kept everything going right for her. And then she comes to UVA...and now look what has happen.

The school is not to be at fault for someone who clearly has had issues. And just wants to be popular or get attention. I seriously do believe she is behind somehow or someway.

And think this is a waste of time and embarssment for the school that she attends here.

Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 11:10 AM (UTC -4)
view edit delete edit comments (0)Charlottesville university of virginia

Đúng cô ấy làm alot đó. Cô ấy Doesnt muốn bất cứ ai để biết mà Cô ấy làm gì. Tôi hy vọng cũng họ nói với cha mẹ (của) cô ấy
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:04 AM (UTC -4)
view edit delete edit comments (0)Charlottesville university of virginia Ly Cao the hook


No comments: